- SNGC News
FAQ's - RTGS
1. What is RTGS System ?
2. Is there any minimum / Maximum amount stipulation for RTGS transaction?
3. What is the essential information that the customer would have to furnish to a Bank for the remittance to be effected ?
The remitting customer has to furnish the following information to a bank for effecting a RTGS remittance:
- 1. Amount to be remitted
- 2. His account number which is to be debited
- 3. Name of the beneficiary bank
- 4. Name of the beneficiary customer
- 5. Account number of the beneficiary customer
- 6. Sender to receiver information, if any
- 7. The IFSC code of the receiving branch
4. What time during the day /week the RTGS service is available ?
RTGS transactions will be sent to RBI based on the following schedule:
|Day||Start Time||End Time|
|Monday to Friday||09:00 hrs||16:00 hrs|
|Saturday||09:00 hrs||13:00 hrs|
Please note that all the above timings are based on Indian Standard Time (IST) only.